In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management - due to Covid-19 these clinics have been postponed until restrictions are lifted. Asthma will be monitored via telephone consultations.
- Coronary heart disease
- Vascular disease
- Cervical smears - due to Covid-19 women with a 12 month repeat needed only.
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood vaccinations - going ahead as normal, we encourage to attend.
- Family planning
- Maternity Services - antenatal services available on Thursday afternoons with the midwives.
- Minor surgery (joint injections and wart clinic)
- NHS Health Checks - postponed until September 2020.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
- Well woman